Author Topic: NO PART and NO REFUND  (Read 29847 times)

Offline BAMA TA

Re: NO PART and NO REFUND
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2012, 02:10:36 AM »
is amazing, i sent him another email 2 days ago. i hope he follows thru for you

Brian has a set of Fisher Tops that look like they will bring about the same price as the amount owed me. I would gladly take the tops and call it even.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-firebird-trans-am-tenth-10th-anniversary-pace-car-MIRRORED-T-TOPS-RARE-80-/320979300585?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4abbdb70e9

OH, no response to my e-mail sent. I'm going to send him an e-mail through ebay as well and see what he says.

e-mail sent through ebay regarding the tops:
Dear lisa_n_brian,

Brian, Scott in Birmingham. I need a set of Fisher tops as well. This looks like a nice set. I would gladly accept them and call it even for the roll bar. Let me know. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:19:12 AM by BAMA TA »

Offline starr455

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 07:55:18 AM »
this is absolutley amazin. im trashed on here. just lovely. Scott i DID mail you  apersonal check in the amount of 275.00 on july 6th as PROMISED. i never recieved an email from you. since that day. now you want my t tops as a payment? i am a stand up guy who ALWAYS makes right with any deal. even HOMER told you that. i could have made you wait out ups as i am still doing but no i mailed you a check to clear us up. why didnt you ever file the claim with paypal for the 75.00? oh thats right ... you got your check. you have my personal cell phone number as well as many other members on here have it as well. why not give me a call? would make plenty of sense instead of degrading me on this site. i have not been on the site in awhile since i really didnt need to. guess i need to check in more often to see if anyone else is trashing me. we made a deal. i shipped part. ups bent part. i filed claim.  i mailed check. done deal.  and also i wish you were younger and did come a knocking on my door like you were thinking of doing as you said on here. really would have resolved it alot sooner....

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »
Brian, I kept waiting on your check and never received it. Check your checking account. The money is still there. Since I waited longer than 45 days for the money Paypal said I couldn't file a claim. That paypal $75 has not been deducted from your account either. I have sent numerous e-mails since July. I defended you as well on here not understanding why you said you would voluntarily send the money then not do it and drop off the map. Bottom line is I don't have any money for whatever the reason. NO money from paypal, no money from UPS, no $ from you. Since you are so persistent about the money being sent, you might want to double check who you sent it to. I'm just glad you finally responded. As for the tops, it got you to respond, and that's all I was looking for. Another member e-mailed you twice about this issue. Have you not received any of these? I've personal messaged you, sent to the same e-mail address as the one when we were communicating during the transaction and it took a message through e-bay? Can you not understand how I feel on my end? I can send you copies of all my e-mails. Are they being deleted by children beforeyou see them? I can send you a printout of ALL transactions through my paypal account as well for the year if you like. Your statement is fair but not accurate. I almost just gave up trying to get a response and let this go. Again, thanks for responding. I even sent you an e-mail once asking what day the check was sent because I was afraid if it had been sent, I may have tossed it in the garbage with the rest of the junk mail.....no response. Like you, I'm not trying to cheat anyone. Scott

I just noticed in your message, you said I had your cell phone number and why didnt I call? I looked on the UPS transaction and your e-mails hoping I could find a number. Where was it?  I would have been glad to call and discuss this. As far as UPS goes, the tag on the roll bar stayed on the roll bar, which I know had your number on it, but they picked it up and I didn't even think to write it down before they picked it up. I wished someone that had your number had given it to me or called you to give you a heads up on this before it got this far.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:08:38 AM by BAMA TA »

Offline starr455

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
scott, well this sounds like a really screwed up deal. i stand behind every deal ive ever made and will ever make in the future. i want this resolved with absoultely no hard feelings on anyones part. i will check my bank today on the check and see if it was cashed. if not i will GLADLY send you another.
ive checked all emails from july till now and havent seen any from you or any other member from here sending me anything. maybe it went to my spam? which auto deletes after a few days. why it would go there i have no clue since we emailed almost daily for awhile. lets get this cleared up ASAP.

Offline starr455

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 10:25:41 AM »
just checked spam. you just emailed me like seconds ago. and guess where it went...... .im confused as to why its going there. i never check my spam because well... its spam. its on auto delete so i have no record of any other emails from you. we will get this taken care of. brian.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
Brian, said he would like to delete this thread once you guys clear this up and I think that is a great idea!

Offline starr455

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 10:58:51 AM »
damage is already done. read over 600 times.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »
people have short memories....I guess in the future a follow-up email after a sale might be in order, especially if you lead a busy life. just a suggestion. Plus there were alot of people on this site took up for you , A WHOLE LOT. So it's obviuos your well thought of on this site.

So Think people  wil forget once the thread is removed

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 11:56:25 PM »
people have short memories....I guess in the future a follow-up email after a sale might be in order, especially if you lead a busy life. just a suggestion. Plus there were alot of people on this site took up for you , A WHOLE LOT. So it's obviuos your well thought of on this site.

Yeah, people will forget once the thread is removed. I'm just waiting on the go ahead to take it down. seems to be taking a little longer than usual....than again , it's December
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:57:57 PM by BAMA TA »

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2012, 12:28:04 AM »

Yeah, people will forget once the thread is removed. I'm just waiting on the go ahead to take it down. seems to be taking a little longer than usual....than again , it's December

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY???!!!!............nuthin lol (psych)

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »

So did you get the check or not?

What's the Psych for? Come on man!

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2012, 10:55:39 AM »
This has been going on since August. I don't think you are going to get anything back. It only takes a few minutes to check and see if the check had cleared stop payment and reissue a check. It also only takes a second to ignore what the problem is.

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »

So did you get the check or not?

What's the Psych for? Come on man!

No, at this point I'm just having a little fun with the whole ordeal. I know the check's not coming. I got taken. Sucks, but nothing to do at this point but laugh about it.

Matter of fact, with everything that has happened this week across the country, if he would just drop $100 in the local Salvation Army bucket for Xmas, I would call it even. We had a shooting this morning at a local hospital here in Birmingham. Gunman was killed after he shot two employees and a police officer. People are nuts these days, enjoy life.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:25:28 PM by BAMA TA »

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2012, 04:25:55 PM »
Sorry to hear that.

The guy tried to sound like he was an honest man. Now we all know he's a bum!

Offline TransAm_Stan

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »
Sorry to hear that.

The guy tried to sound like he was an honest man. Now we all know he's a bum!

I bet that most bums are honest. 

I would call it as I see it. 

Dudes a ________ !  (insert your favorite word here.)

To help out I have included a few choice ones.

cheat - deceive - defraud - trick - dupe-    fraud -  trick - defraud - fool - bamboozle -     bandit, burglar, cat burglar, clip, criminal, crook, defalcator, embezzler, heister, highway robber, hijacker, holdup artist, housebreaker, kleptomaniac, larcener, larcenist, lifter, moonlighter, mugger, owl, pickpocket, pilferer, pirate, plunderer, porch climber, prowler, punk*, purloiner, robber, scrounger, shoplifter, sniper, spider, stealer, stickup artist, swindler
76 White w blue int. 400 4sp. "Toastee"

76 white with blue/white interior. 400 4 sp.(ongoing project)