Author Topic: Scottdd3  (Read 10136 times)

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
Scottdd3
« on: April 20, 2014, 08:03:14 PM »
I sold Scott a nos part and he didn't send me what he said he was going to send me, and and then said it takes time, he ripped me off. Just a warning, why can't you keep,your word, I sold tons, it's not that hard. I never got the stuff promised by Scott , it takes time he says. Scott your a liar and and a crook.  It's been two years, where's my stuff.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:07:27 PM by Burd Turd »
Born and Raised in South Detroit Bitches

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
Re: Scottdd3
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 11:19:23 AM »
Not cool. If you make a deal STICK BY IT!
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline norwood

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 08:34:09 PM »
Buying and selling on these sites involves alot of trust an honor.  Thanks Burd for showing your trust, Thanks Scott for screwing that trust up for the rest of us.  Scott you need to fix this or you are nothing more than a DOUCH BAG.....
OUR DAY IS COMING SOON

Offline 89flyboy

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »
I don't understand how people can be like that. I think we all trust each other around here to help a fellow car owner out. These parts are not getting any easier to find and we are all in this together to keep our cars running. It's sad to see someone like this in our midst. Thanks Burd for sharing this with us I know I will never do business with him if he will do that to someone as nice as Burd he will do it to anyone. Been dealing with Burd for yrs and he is always understanding if things come up. Sad to see someone take advantage of that.
I long for the peace that only driving a t/a can bring.

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 10:29:07 PM »
I sold Scott a nos part and he didn't send me what he said he was going to send me, and and then said it takes time, he ripped me off. Just a warning, why can't you keep,your word, I sold tons, it's not that hard. I never got the stuff promised by Scott , it takes time he says. Scott your a liar and and a crook.  It's been two years, where's my stuff.
Haven't been on here in a long time and I come back to see I am getting slammed. You didn't sell me anything. I sent some Teen Wolf stuff to you as trade. I will send you the Radiator cap back send my stuff back. You thought you needed more than what I sent. I tried to get more even autographs for you it didn't work out.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:34:41 PM by ScottD3 »

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 10:29:34 PM »
Buying and selling on these sites involves alot of trust an honor.  Thanks Burd for showing your trust, Thanks Scott for screwing that trust up for the rest of us.  Scott you need to fix this or you are nothing more than a DOUCH BAG.....
Before you go calling people names you should get the whole story first. Norwood *^*^ you!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:01:01 PM by ScottD3 »

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:28 PM »
Burd Turd what's your kids name?

Offline gilbertsta

• "Live Like You Are Dying"
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 01:42:11 PM »
guess there is two sides to everystory... hope you guys work it out

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 07:52:20 PM »
As you can see he has been on and saw this. With no response. If your going to throw somebody under the bus for something....Case closed!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:55:07 PM by ScottD3 »

Offline gilbertsta

• "Live Like You Are Dying"
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 11:27:14 AM »
guess he just wanted to throw you under the bus...its not cool that others took his side without hearing yours.... hope if this is cleared up ppl will make amends as needed.

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 10:23:01 PM »
No, I wanted the 3 items you said you had,  all I got was a freebie shirt ,  You mailed me a shirt that's it.  It's been how long, nothing else ever came in the mail. Good trade for an nos part.  You slammed yourself. 

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 10:28:21 PM »
You got a $30.00 shirt. What else do you think your in titled to? What two items autographs well that didn't happen and I said that would be difficult. What else.

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »
My a**.  It's a worker shirt.  I sell shirts like that for $10.  You said 3 things you had was for the cap.  Made me want to sell you my w72 carb. So you think a nos rad cap for a t shirt is a good trade, where's the two other items. 

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 10:36:02 PM »

Thanks Norwood, this guy is the only guy who has ever shafted me on parts on any site.

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 10:37:42 PM »
The deal was for the 3 things you had from the show, I would have never sent you anything for a lousy t shirt