Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397562 times)

Offline bluebyu64gp

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2012, 11:02:53 AM »
All reported...
David
76 T/A
USAF Retired

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2012, 11:11:03 AM »
My AD is up!     By the way...when I was going through the process of listing my car I saw that Ebay does NOT require a VIN on cars older than 81. Just thought I'd pass that along

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
Good job finding his auctions guys !
If we all get together and report them , Bob can't blame Flounders for loosing another couple hundred thousand dollars in his ponzi scheme .
It's like this guy is the juggernaut of @holes or something

Hey guys shouldn't someone be recording all of his auctions for the attorney general so they can see he's still hard at it?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:52:43 AM by RainMan »

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »
Sure he can. Everything IS Flounders fault. It's his fault that Bob got caught shill bidding. It's his fault that he lost 150K in revenue. It's his fault that he fired all his staff for buying parts for vehicles they don't work on. It's his fault that his car isn't finished. It's his fault that tawidow can't be refunded the money she is rightly owed. The list goes on and on...

The way Bob's acting, it's like he's a 20 something. All sure he has all the answers and none of the problems are his own doing.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2012, 12:11:15 PM »
Ok , I've been busy this morning, put an ad on Ebay, wrote a letter to  Jdonahoe@Ebay.com about WINSTONCUP2WATCH and filed a report with rip off.com.

I've done enough for one day.

Oh...and I got this today from Bob regarding the resolution agreement my Lawyer drafted for bob to sign.

It basically states that Bob will pay me 3k,give me a set of NEW Year ONE 17 inch gold snowflakes and also give me a 79 5 feather hood bird. In return I will state that our bussiness has come to satisfactory end for both parties.

Looks like everything is heading in your favor.  Just having it checked out to make sure it all makes good sense, which it seems to be.

Have a great day

Bob

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »
Now Bob pulled his T/A ad

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »
So now its your fault that he's out 170k right?  ;D

BTW: The Chevelle truck (Hah!) is down as well. The Camaro is listed as being in FL(?) and the Mustang is still running as well.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline jmurray878

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2012, 01:00:33 PM »
Yeah, Camaro is listed in FL, with the same telephone number as the rest.  Which happens to be a wireless number out of Ashville, NC
Jim
Mayan Red '79 T/A
Atlantis Blue '79 Formy

"I'm you're Huckleberry"

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
I reported bob too

Offline tawidow

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »
Bob's latest bulk e-mail sent out this morning:
This is to let everyone know that I will be hard at it for the rest of today and through the weekend painting and doing prep work to keep the cars a coming. So emails and return calls will be slow for the next several days.  Have to work to produce, not just my guys, myself as well.  We were able to move mountains with the first 125k I borrowed and are expecting our other loans in less than 1 1/2 to 2 weeks and we should be able to work out the rest.  I’m doing everything earthly possible to address all situations.  No build, no cash flow for months has slowed my plans some, but my efforts to have some help me help themselves just went through one ear and out the other.  The ones that helped are getting my all and so are the ones that didn’t to the degree I can.  Our new magazine promotional and other advertising we’ve never used before are starting to work.  So hang in there the mountain climber is chipping away at each obligation as fast as it is possible to be done.  As for calls it’s easiest to reach me from 4 am to 7 am, off from 7 am to 8 am to get Livi on the bus, and then from 8 am to 10 am after that everything goes to voicemail and I deal with it at 3 am when I get up every morning.  After that I’m hard at it controlling every single thing that happens with these builds.  I am personally involved in every aspect from the motor builds to the body bushings.  I’m checking everything several times a day.  These are definitely twice the cars anyone is expecting for the money.  Unless you paid 25k or more, you’ve done extremely well for what we are producing.  Yes, I wasn’t happy with a lot of quality and wasted money, and man power, but I am preventing the wool to be pulled over my eyes right now as much as humanly possible that I’m so involved. And remember even agreements that weren’t signed or received from me personally I’m still trying to solve those situations for people as soon as possible.  but unless I win the lottery tomorrow, I don’t have a half a million dollar swing in me overnight.  So be patient.  I think the proof is in the pudding, all the customers that have had great progression in their builds, received cars and received monies.  Hopefully this will convince those that are not working with me to see the light.  Those I asked to assist on removing the bad on the internet and the negatives on eBay, and did, have been addressed first.  Those that tried to make the internet useless to me, which I don’t need anymore, will be helped, but at a slower pace.  Everyone had the same opportunity.  You cut your nose off to spite your face.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.  If I’d been able to take on builds at a third of the normal pace, plus the money I borrowed over the last 8 – 10 weeks, things would have been resolved with an issue with money.  I’ve been left liquidating my personal assets and money I could borrow by signing my name, these things don’t come easy.  I’m still bending over backwards for those folks.  Everyone have a great weekend.

Thanks

Bob

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
Got this a couple of hours ago from my Ebay account.

Dear 804flounder55,

Now I know who you are. I am the local restorer down the street that Bob contracted with to do work. Your car looks the way it does because of your own stupity. You took it unfinished against advisement. I was contracted to finish it with all your requirements. I opened this account to sell some of these cars for a profit for some of his customers. I am not a pushover like Bob. I will not have you bully me. You don't know who you're dealing with. I am gettin in conact with the owners of the Trans Am and Mustang and have both of them contact eBay. The Mustang owner is a prominant attorney. I am going to contact Bob this weekend and let him know what a slimeball you are.

- winstoncup2watch

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »

Dear 804flounder55,

Now I know who you are. I am the local restorer down the street that Bob contracted with to do work. Your car looks the way it does because of your own stupity. You took it unfinished against advisement. I was contracted to finish it with all your requirements. I opened this account to sell some of these cars for a profit for some of his customers. I am not a pushover like Bob. I will not have you bully me. You don't know who you're dealing with. I am gettin in conact with the owners of the Trans Am and Mustang and have both of them contact eBay. The Mustang owner is a prominant attorney. I am going to contact Bob this weekend and let him know what a slimeball you are.

- winstoncup2watch

Omg this just gets better and better . Flounder , how do you cope with this utter nonsense .
You  must have hung a punching bag up in your office just to vent on .
I'm not even involved in this and my blood pressure is going threw the roof !

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

Dear 804flounder55,

- winstoncup2watch

So he's almost threatening you now?  "You don't know who I am!"    It's definitely Bob.  "Stupidity" is spelled as "stupity" and that's only the funniest error I found.

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »
We were able to move mountains with the first 125k I borrowed and are expecting our other loans in less than 1 1/2 to 2 weeks and we should be able to work out the rest.  I’m doing everything earthly possible to address all situations.  No build, no cash flow for months has slowed my plans some. I’ve been left liquidating my personal assets and money I could borrow by signing my name, these things don’t come easy. 

Thanks

Bob

So what happened to all the money he's already received from all the previous builds he's supposedly doing . I think this guys got some nasty habits .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:13:15 PM by RainMan »

Offline jmurray878

« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
Whoa!!! Who's a slimeball?
Jim
Mayan Red '79 T/A
Atlantis Blue '79 Formy

"I'm you're Huckleberry"