Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 398145 times)

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #930 on: December 23, 2012, 06:40:55 PM »
another build a bandit victim:

Dan, did you ever get your car from Bob? Just curious.

From Karella, Daniel
To 'GEORGE PAYNE'

Yup….Got a good f u*king…..Missing parts….Whole nine yards……….Don’t worry  Bob said he will make it right…… He did buy me a new bushing kit that got missing and gave me 300 bucks for my trouble.

It’s over though. Big weight off my shoulder…..

That outta stress him out

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #931 on: December 24, 2012, 11:00:52 AM »
Joe Godar posted new video on his facebook page of his car. I truely can see little that was done to it. One seat was put in and a trunk lid attached. That's it! That's all I see!

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #933 on: December 24, 2012, 01:57:50 PM »
As usual the photo/video quality is excellent.  Wonder why he chooses to use a camera that looks like you are filming with a pair of drunk goggles in front of the lense
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline 79ban1

• Bandit X
« Reply #934 on: December 24, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
Yeah I don't know who is doing the camera work but they need to lay off the alcohol before they start shooting. Either get a better camera or use your camera on your phone which is way better then this work. SLOW DOWN nice smooth movements when shooting with small cameras the key is SLOW MOVEMENTS.

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #935 on: December 24, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
 That video is just pathetic,  but for a reason I'm sure

Offline solargold

« Reply #936 on: December 24, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
Is that the car that had the black metal dash and tan cap? If so, at least the dash metal got painted to match. (Or was it a tan dash with black cap?)
L8R G8R

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #937 on: December 25, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »
Eli supposedly shot the video. You can always go to the FACEBOOK page and give him some instruction on How toshoot good video of  a car.

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #938 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
Eli supposedly shot the video. You can always go to the FACEBOOK page and give him some instruction on How toshoot good video of  a car.
I doubt that would help as this had to intentional . No ones that incompetent

Offline Mojo240

« Reply #939 on: December 25, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »
The seats in Joes car where stolen from my car. All my intertior plastic is missing,Powerdoor lock setup gone.The seats Bob gave me don't even go with a 78 trans am.The hood and deck lid are from another car. That place is a mess.    My car is in primer, sprayed right over the old paint. Thank god i didnt give him the whole amount up front.
But i sure got a good screwing
Dan

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #940 on: December 25, 2012, 06:14:35 PM »
Dan, You should post that on Joe's facebook build a bandit page.....I'm sure he would like to know that!

Did you get your motor back? I'm sure you probably did because that's traceable.

Offline Pacman

« Reply #941 on: December 26, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »
You would think with all the money he got from everybody he would get a better camera..

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #942 on: December 26, 2012, 12:01:02 PM »
The seats in Joes car where stolen from my car. All my intertior plastic is missing,Powerdoor lock setup gone.The seats Bob gave me don't even go with a 78 trans am.The hood and deck lid are from another car. That place is a mess.    My car is in primer, sprayed right over the old paint. Thank god i didnt give him the whole amount up front.
But i sure got a good screwing
Dan

Omg the never ending nightmare . Dan sorry to hear this !
Using your parts for another TA , I would be some pissed

I'm surprised bab hasn't made an episode of  dateline yet . Love to see Chris Hansen talk to the team there
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:06:04 PM by RainMan »

Offline tawidow

« Reply #943 on: December 27, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »
What a surprise.  Bobby is backing out of yet another promise to mail the contract yesterday and he's blaming me.  He bends over backward making empty promises to people and then  he doesn't like when people call him on it.  Go figure.  What a loser.

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #944 on: December 27, 2012, 08:10:26 AM »
You would think with all the money he got from everybody he would get a better camera..

I must remind you that "They are not tech savy".

At least that's what one of his "customers" claimed. So the best camera in the world wouldn't help this guy. He'd just run around the car faster  ;D

This guy needs to be behind bars at this point. And those supporting him should be right beside him. I bet as time goes on, we'll hear more and more stories about people getting ripped off. Moreso than people actually receiving their cars OR refunds.

Sorry TAWidow...I see your chances of getting a refund at this stage somewhere along the same chances as winning a round trip ticket to the moon....Ain't gonna happen.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone