General > Hobbies and Interests

Star Wars - Lightsaber Projects

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rick:

--- Quote from: 10Aniv on August 29, 2008, 03:53:46 PM ---Wow you guys scare me......

--- End quote ---

And don't forget that there are some running around their house in a spandex suit made up like a cartoon character too...a TIGHT spandex suit... :o :o :o

humanmachine:
Very nice my friend. My wife approves. Yeah shes a Star Wars geek. She thinks they're awesome, as do I  8). Keep up the nice work. Maybe I'll pick one up. Keep me up to date.

dgtldesigner:
oh those kits are cheating.
you pretty much have a whole lightsaber in front of you.. you just gotta put it together.
I like the whole.. searching for parts that look cool.. cutting, bolting, gluing.. haha. all that.
I've got one I should have finished in the next few days. I'll post pictures when its done.

Gold78Spc:

--- Quote from: dgtldesigner on August 29, 2008, 02:31:45 PM ---So.. ok. This probably guarantees I'll never get married.. haha.. but.
I got into making lightsaber hilts.

--- End quote ---

Hey somewhere out there there's a chick that really digs wearing Princess Leia's slave costume from Jedi...... She was kinda hot in that really.

Mwieczorek:
Um, I guess I'll just admit that toy Star Wars ships are my weakness.  I've got most of the ones that have been produced over the years.

And I did still manage to get married somehow...

Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version