Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 398067 times)

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1110 on: February 08, 2013, 07:47:59 PM »
The link doesn't seem I be working. What should I be looking for on the site
I using an iPad and it worked fine for me .

Good going guys , Bobs on the news and on the run !
It's  just so sad to see the victims of this scammer loose there money . Wish there was someway they could recover it ,but how do you get blood out of a rock ? Hopefully Bob accidentally runs into someone's  baseball bat

Offline EOD9339

« Reply #1111 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:00 PM »
Does anyone have a photo of this a$$hole. I would like to know what to look for if he finds his way to N. Alabama

Offline dingles

« Reply #1112 on: February 08, 2013, 08:08:15 PM »
Dingles, he told me it's all under his mother's name..................for what it's worth

Someone will find out.  There is always a paper trail......As long as I live to see the day.  I have just caught up on what everyone has been going through, WOW,  I will make sure I am there to watch it all crumble for him, I have only had 2 days of hell.  I just caught up on posts after it was thrown in my lap the other day.. Unbelievable stuff..

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1113 on: February 08, 2013, 08:08:58 PM »
Look on line under Asheville,NC news 13 under scams!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1114 on: February 08, 2013, 08:10:46 PM »
Dingle,Call me and I will be there too! Afterwards we can go get a drink to celebrate!

Offline dingles

« Reply #1115 on: February 08, 2013, 08:17:16 PM »
Dingle,Call me and I will be there too! Afterwards we can go get a drink to celebrate!

Oh I will.  I will buy the first 3 rounds for everyone.  I only had to deal with it 2 days, I see what you guys have been dealing with.  And from the looks of it, if every victims shows I might need to bring the company credit card!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1116 on: February 08, 2013, 08:21:07 PM »
LOL. The second good thing that happened to me since I met Bob! First thing you ask?

I met one of the Most knowledgable builders ( ALLMUSCLECAR.COM) I ever seen. He actually cares and loves what he is doing.

Dingles, I like double Grand Marnier on the rocks....................He He!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1117 on: February 08, 2013, 08:23:04 PM »
Well I wrote news 13 and told them they just scratched the surface! Maybe they will dig a little deeper into that dennis ( on the news clip ) guy.

Offline dingles

« Reply #1118 on: February 08, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
LOL. The second good thing that happened to me since I met Bob! First thing you ask?

I met one of the Most knowledgable builders ( ALLMUSCLECAR.COM) I ever seen. He actually cares and loves what he is doing.

Dingles, I like double Grand Marnier on the rocks....................He He!

Well in my opinion drinks on this it will be well worth the money spent to camp out and watch him cry.

Offline johnc9909

« Reply #1119 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
Dennis is a legitimate businessman. He has no affiliation with Bob at all. Bob knows Dennis and was giving victims his address not expecting people to come down and look for their cars.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1120 on: February 08, 2013, 08:57:57 PM »
Jay, you thought Bob was legit at one time. Remember saying " just give the guy a little time to raise some capital" ? Remember saying that on BAB website? Where did it get you?

So you think Dennis is legit? Great, then a little scrutiny won't ruffle his feathers at all. If he had no dealings with Bob except with your car then he is in the clear. Now on the other hand if cars that Bob has worked on or sold have had titles go through Dennis's hands...........that might raise some eyebrows.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1121 on: February 08, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
This guy isn't running.  He's just hiding out.  He thinks that he's smarter than everyone and he'll just wait until this blows over, get his 12th alias, and start again. 

His wife lies through her teeth.  She was sending out e-mails on Bob's behalf just a couple months ago.  Every single one of the e-mails go through her address.  She is the one who is legally connected to Pontiac Pros and Build a Bandit.  She admitted to being just as responsible to me in a phone conversation this morning.  Her son has followed in their footprints.  In addition, he's got the cocky teen attitude that he's untouchable.  I hope they pick him up with the 2 of them.  If not, he'll be picking up where daddy left off. 

I called the county jail, Bob's not there yet.  I hope they'll pick him up soon.  They can't tell me if he has an arrest warrant yet. 

We have comprised a database of Bob victims.  We currently have 60 names. The news story and word of mouth will hopefully get the majority of the ones we're missing.  If anyone knows more people, have them send me their e-mail address.   edcarolinathol@aol.com

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1122 on: February 08, 2013, 09:06:09 PM »
Carol, I heard from a source that Bob fled to Vegas......again!

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #1123 on: February 08, 2013, 09:11:21 PM »
Probably trying to get MORE capital. LMAO. Hope they find him in a ditch somewhere!
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #1124 on: February 08, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »
Now everyone here needs to call Channel 13 and ask for the blonde reporter that investigated the story and giver her all the info we got. If we don't have any info we need to ask her to run more stories and bring up TAwidow!!!!

Keep fighting, this is just the begining. We got the ball rolling lets not lose momentum!!!! >:D