Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397597 times)

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1335 on: May 03, 2013, 03:07:49 PM »
He said that we can search for him ourselves or hire someone if we wanted to, but to just call police if we find him - NOT to try to approach him ourselves.

I'd approach him , but with my luck I'd be bringing a baseball bat to a gun fight. You Americans are armed to the teeth lol

Offline hada76

• Adv. Member
  • '79 WS6 W72 M21
« Reply #1336 on: May 03, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
He said that we can search for him ourselves or hire someone if we wanted to, but to just call police if we find him - NOT to try to approach him ourselves.

I'd approach him , but with my luck I'd be bringing a baseball bat to a gun fight. You Americans are armed to the teeth lol

thats in case we get attacked from the north
'76 T/A 455 4sp   sold
'78 T/A Y88 auto  sold
'79 T/A WS6 4sp
'70 Z/28 4sp

jeff

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #1337 on: May 03, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
LMAO ^^^

You have nothing to worry about , as our governent prefers unarmed peasants
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:34:08 PM by RainMan »

Offline Chuckles

« Reply #1338 on: May 03, 2013, 11:29:09 PM »
LMAO ^^^

You have nothing to worry about , as our governent prefers unarmed peasants

As does ours. Which is why they're frantically trying to disarm us.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1339 on: May 04, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »
One of his employees said that he likes to wave around a gun.  I don't believe anything that anyone who knew that thief says.  Still, he already pretty much threatened all of us when he wrote we shouldn't contact the police or other authorities and in the same e-mail tell us all about how he broke a guy's legs and poured gasoline on him because he was "protecting" his property (translated to someone tried to take something that he probably paid 10 times what it's worth and it was at least a year late). 

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #1340 on: May 04, 2013, 01:17:09 PM »
One of his employees said that he likes to wave around a gun.  I don't believe anything that anyone who knew that thief says.  Still, he already pretty much threatened all of us when he wrote we shouldn't contact the police or other authorities and in the same e-mail tell us all about how he broke a guy's legs and poured gasoline on him because he was "protecting" his property (translated to someone tried to take something that he probably paid 10 times what it's worth and it was at least a year late). 

This should be on 60 minutes or Dateline . I'd love to see Bob have an interview with Chris Hanson   ;D

TA make the call !
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:20:29 PM by RainMan »

Offline N PRGRES

• Adv. Member
« Reply #1341 on: May 04, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
I can't believe th cops are being such jerks. That's why cops are pieces of s#^*.
Dave
_______
1981 Trans Am - Refresh in progress

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1342 on: May 05, 2013, 05:46:52 AM »
Why should they care? He only scammed one person from the area so I think they pretty much see it as a victimless crime. Has anyone looked at the Buncombe county,NC arrest website? They average 400-500 arrests a month!

So Bob is just a small blip on their radar. At least that's the impression I'm getting.

Offline N PRGRES

• Adv. Member
« Reply #1343 on: May 05, 2013, 06:42:13 AM »
Why should they care? He only scammed one person from the area so I think they pretty much see it as a victimless crime. Has anyone looked at the Buncombe county,NC arrest website? They average 400-500 arrests a month!

So Bob is just a small blip on their radar. At least that's the impression I'm getting.
so then they punt it to a higher authority but I am guessing they don't even want to do that. I still hate pigs
Dave
_______
1981 Trans Am - Refresh in progress

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1344 on: May 05, 2013, 10:58:01 AM »
They haven't kicked it anywhere.  The FBI hasn't touched it except for keeping the IC3 complaints that we made because Bob used the internet.  I don't think they've done anything but file those.  I'm picturing a big round can.  I've tried to talk with the person assigned to it at that level and I was told that there wasn't one.  I think that there are at least 4 from NC plus the Mr. Smith.  I'm pretty sure that he's opted out of dealing with this.

Hopefully everyone did file an IC3 report.  I know that only 3 people in the last 3 years filed reports with the BBB.  These agencies don't act if they don't see enough of a reason to act.

I think that since this just involves an obscene amount of money that they don't treat it with the same urgency as they would if he committed a violent crime.  It's only affected about 100 families from around the world.

Offline johnc9909

« Reply #1345 on: May 27, 2013, 10:03:19 AM »
It's pathetic they haven't picked that dirt bag up yet. All we can get from law enforcement is the acknowledgement that he has committed these crimes but no real attempt to pick him up. What kind of message is that? Can someone help me understand? I know there are people in jail for committing lesser crimes.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1346 on: May 27, 2013, 10:20:11 AM »
John, I agree. Anytime that I have critisized the people in charge they reply that" You don't what is being done or is going on behind the scenes".  I Think they know they have dropped the ball on this one and don't like someone pointing to the egg on their faces.

At some point he will show up. What mystifies me is why warrants have not been issued for Zak,Ericka as well as Michelle and a few others.

Offline solargold

« Reply #1347 on: May 27, 2013, 11:55:50 AM »
Tax season just passed so assuming he filed taxes, the Government knows where he is at. If he did not file then they have another reason to find him. They could track him by other means if they were truly after him. You can no longer hide in this life, THEY know where WE are and what WE are doing
L8R G8R

Offline hada76

• Adv. Member
  • '79 WS6 W72 M21
« Reply #1348 on: May 27, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
the IRS has its own problems right now
'76 T/A 455 4sp   sold
'78 T/A Y88 auto  sold
'79 T/A WS6 4sp
'70 Z/28 4sp

jeff

Offline solargold

« Reply #1349 on: May 27, 2013, 01:29:08 PM »
the IRS has its own problems right now

He would have been caught quicker if he named his business Build A Tea Party Bandit
L8R G8R