Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Wanted

1978 & 1979 trans am trade for car,truck,motorcycle

(1/3) > >>

jclockga:
:cry:  :x Due to transportation problems need to trade 1978 trans am.Needs a timing chain.Has a olds 350,TH350.Has many new parts.Edlebrock card,holley electric fuel pump W/feam racing filter,new tires,has had both head gaskets replaced.The 79 is a donor car.Has a 403,no tranny.Email for more info

burner:
Iv send jclockga a money on dec 13 for serval parts he agreed to sell me, he has cashed the money order and i have note heard from him since i have pm'd here from this forum and emailed him several times with no response... so i would be very cautious buying any parts he has to sell

Starsky:

--- Quote from: "burner" ---Iv send jclockga a money on dec 13 for serval parts he agreed to sell me, he has cashed the money order and i have note heard from him since i have pm'd here from this forum and emailed him several times with no response... so i would be very cautious buying any parts he has to sell
--- End quote ---

Well that sucks..because I sent him a money order for some manifolds and he said they were mailed on the 18th of December and I have yet to recieve them. Has not responded to email.

Of course being the holidays and all, its possible he is out of town...and the parts shipment is slow..I was about to post here asking him to let me know the tracking number..and saw your post...I hope its all innocent enough..

Starsky:
Well, its not looking good..no response..no part..

burner:
still no response from him  im going to start making phone calls  to see what i can find out.   this is the address he gave me David Tolbert
 198 Herman Dr   Commerce Ga 30530  i have all the emails he sent me and the receipt from the money order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version