Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397952 times)

Offline Seaglass

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1530 on: February 06, 2014, 11:12:16 AM »
Jupiterbandit there is no secrecy here, you must understand that Mr. Bob at one time was monitoring this thread so I am not the one that's going to give out information that he does not need to know. Flounder, I know we most likely won't get much, if any I am just excited that FINALLY it's back in the news again people need to know about this he needs to be stopped.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1531 on: February 06, 2014, 06:47:13 PM »
I understand the reasoning, but I'm pretty sure Bob would find out about this with or without us.  I doubt he's anywhere but his trailer and hometown.  They have thumbed their noses at decency for so long that this is just another tiny bump.  I seriously doubt Bob and Erica split up, they have too much on each other.  If the police just monitor her, they'd find him.  They'll set up in another town or state with yet another alias (or ten) and start again. 

BTW - I totaled the money stolen from at least 80 of the 100+ people I have as victims.  It only comes to a bit over $1.1 million.  The money that went into the 5 accounts seized (not to be confused with what was in the accounts when they were seized) was nearly $2.3 million.  Isn't it reasonable to assume that these crooks had over 200 victims?  WTF were the police watching?

Offline Seaglass

« Reply #1532 on: February 07, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »
Good point, also if he does own that trailer in the trailer park WHY aren't they seizing that? Then you would think they would find him too. Just common sense I guess which I have learned they don't seem to have much if any. Have they tried Vegas, wasn't that one of his stomping grounds I just don't get it. ::)

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1533 on: February 09, 2014, 12:53:42 PM »
Trailer? Bandit Bob confessed to me in an Email that he owned the trailer PARK and 5 more. They may be hidden in someelse's name but he is the true owner. Hope NC can ferret through all the shells.

Offline Seaglass

« Reply #1534 on: February 09, 2014, 06:49:19 PM »
Geez Flounder I didn't know that, maybe it's best I don't know too much it would just piss me off more.

Offline bluebyu64gp

« Reply #1535 on: February 20, 2014, 04:34:24 PM »
Just curious to know, but since eBay and PayPal allowed this to happen, are they not to be held accountable as well?
David
76 T/A
USAF Retired

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1536 on: February 21, 2014, 08:17:37 AM »
Curious you should mention PayPal.....I know of one victiom that made a partial payment ( 5K I think) through Pay Pal. Once he realized what was going on he contacted E-Bay-Pay Pal and they refunded his entire amount that they sent through Pay Pal.

As for Ebay? Well I contacted J Donohoe ( Prez of E-bay) several times through his Email address about the build a bandit scam. Gave him evidence that Bob was shill bidding. Even got other E-bayers to coroborate what I was saying. The WORST they did was suspend his priveledge to trade on Ebay for a month. They would not confirm that Bob McElreath DID confirm it through E-mails.

He is probably in Figi somewhere sucking on a big fat havanna with a Mai tai in the other hand, laughing all the way to the EMPTY NC bank account.

My question is......now that I have been awarded 660K in punitive damages can I claim it on next year;'s taxes? I know if I got that money Uncle Sam would want his cut sooooo since it's going to be a loss can I claim it as such?

Also again, I want to thank everybody on this site that offered advice and support. Your efforts were helpful in bringing BAB down. NOW....if we can just find this bastard and bring this chapter to a close.

Offline RENOVATIONS

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #1537 on: February 21, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »
You received $660 K ??
Jeff

Projects:
1987 Fiero GT
1982 Trans Am
1986 Corvette

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1538 on: February 21, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »
I was AWARDED 660K....big difference! One victim was AWARDED 1MILLION but he'll never see it!

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1539 on: February 21, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
Flounder - what are you thinking?  Nobody has brought them down yet.  We have judgments against only Bob which he will never pay.  He's inconvenienced a tiny bit by having to hide a little.  Erica was still doing business or at least had a phone reserved for business late last year.  More than likely, they have set up a new scam for more victims and it will take another 5 years to get "caught" again.  Then they'll go on to another round.

I'll be seeing a CPA soon and ask him about writing off the debt.   I sure hope we can.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1540 on: February 21, 2014, 02:49:53 PM »
Well Carol, I'm thinking if the state of North Carolina has not prosecuted them and the Feds have not prosecuted them by now they probably have gotten away scott free! It's sad to say that but it's probably true.

What they better hope is that Bob does not get caught anytime soon ( statute of limitations) because I have no doubt he will throw ALL OF THEM under the bus to lighten the charges on him!

Offline Chuckles

« Reply #1541 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
Statute of limitation's doesn't apply on open cases if they have a suspect in mind but, just can't locate him.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1542 on: February 22, 2014, 01:10:08 AM »
and you know this because.........................? does that apply in NC? is it federal?

Offline Seaglass

« Reply #1543 on: March 12, 2014, 08:40:17 AM »
Has anyone heard any news??

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1544 on: March 12, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Nothing here