Author Topic: Western MA, Northern CT Pioneer Valley Firebirds Events  (Read 1797 times)

Offline RedDragon

Western MA, Northern CT Pioneer Valley Firebirds Events
« on: June 17, 2014, 11:01:22 PM »
This Saturday, June 21rst we will be meeting at the Dunkin Donuts off Exit 48 in Enfield, CT (in the Best Buy parking lot) to cruise to the Panera Bread cruise in sponsored by the Charter Oak Firebirds.  The meet is at 4pm after which we will drive to the Panera Bread in Newington, CT on the Berlin Turnpike.  Get directions to this location here.   This is a great cruise in with lots of Firebirds and Firebird people, along with a huge selection of other cars.  Let me know if you can attend so we can save enough spaces together at the show. 

Mark's Cruise is September 8th in East Granby, CT.  Let's get the word out to spur some good Firebird attendance.  It looks like we will have a live band! Last night there were 980 cars at this show on a Monday Night!

Upcoming events still in the planning stages are Firebird Night at Mark’s Cruise sponsored by the PVFA and a drive in movie.  Mark’s is an important event for us so we will let you know as soon as possible when it will be.

Save the date, September 20th, for the Pontiac Celebration Eastern Regional’s in Warwick RI.  Many of us will be staying overnight at the Crowne Plaza Hotel so book your rooms in advance.  Usually the caravan will make several stops on the way so email me and let me know if you can join in at any stage.  We head east on Route 90 from Chicopee heading down Route 146 to RI.  Details on this show here.

September 28th we’ll cruise to the Nutmeg Chapter of POCI’s show in Wallingford, CT.  We’ll meet for breakfast and head to this top rate show.

Check out the web site at pioneervalleyfirebirds.com.  If you haven’t already consider joining the club.  We are also looking for more ideas for shows and cruises.  If you have any suggestions email me or fill out the Suggestion form on the web site.

Let’s Cruise